Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet my Gala Girls!

When I first started to think about a fundraiser in memory of my mom, I knew I needed help....lots of help!  So over the next week I would like to introduce you my party peeps!

The first Gala Girl on board was Nancy Nanney!  I can't tell you how thankful I am that Nancy agreed to help me.  She listened to my ideas and to how I wanted to brand the event.  I knew I wanted to use a pink boa as my version of the "pink ribbon" and Nancy was able to give me the logo that was in my head.  I am so proud of The Pink Gala's logo, not to mention the sponsorship brochure, rack card, invitations, poster, t-shirts and anything else I asked her to do. 

I am lucky to call Nancy a friend.....



Nancy Nanney is the Print Production Manager for the Williamson Herald, Art Director of Southern Exposure Magazine and a freelance graphic designer. She is married to Chip Nanney, and they have two sons, James Dexter (7) and Dawson (5). Nancy loves graphic design, Apple computers & gadgets, bellydancing, zumba, reading, traveling, playing handbells and watching Mississippi State University athletics. Nancy originally hails from Booneville, Miss. Nancy fully endorses the idea of the Pink Gala and says, "My grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer, so this is a cause I totally support."

Thanks again Nancy....for helping me get my "Pink" on!

Party 'til your PINK
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment