Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Gala Girl!

 



My dear friend Amy was quick to offer to help me!  She lost her mother too so she understood exactly what I was going through. Amy is also one of my partners in crime!  She will be on the dance floor with me all night long.   I am very lucky to have such a great group of girls to help with The Pink Gala.  

Amy Farrow is a Brentwood native who now lives in Franklin and has been married to Scott Farrow for 21 years.  They have 2 children:  Annabelle in 7th grade at Brentwood Academy and Shane in 4th grade at Oak View Elementary.  Amy graduated from Brentwood High School and Samford University and is a CPA.  Amy is the CFO of The Gardner Schools and very active at her church, The People’s Church, as well as other community service events including activities supporting the TN Baptist Children’s Homes in Brentwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment